Thursday, August 11, 2005

Top Ten Things... List 1 - Weird Thoughts of the Day

Here are my top ten weird thoughts of the last day...

10. I have trouble playing in the key of C# (C sharp), and I wear glasses. Are these things related?

9. Am I taller after I "stretch"? Or does it all just snap back into place and I'm still just as short as before?

8. God doesn't have to love me... He chooses to.

7. Why is the "e" silent in the word Friends? Couldn't they have just spelled it Frinds? It may have ruined that old McDonalds commercial but that's a small price to pay to not keep mispelling that word.

6. What came first, the chicken or the pig? Eggs or bacon?

5. Who was the first person to decide that food would taste better if you threw it on the fire?

4. Why do Superman and Batman wear their underwear on the outside? Whose idea was that? Spiderman and Captain America don't! And by the way, why does Batman need a belt to hold up full body tights?

3. Ok, There's braille on the buttons at the ATM drive thru. Even if a blind guy walks up and uses the buttons, how can he read what's on the screen?

2. If you put an raw egg in a cup of coke, it will hard boil the egg. And we drink this? Is this another way to do Easter eggs?

1. My headache medication has "headaches" listed as one of the side effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad, you're a nut...this should NOT be a surprise!
:-) - (Smiley face added by Brad to show comment is a nice one.)