Friday, April 21, 2006

Evaluations... A Funny...

These individual quotes were reportedly taken from actual employee performance evaluations throughout the U.S. (I don't believe it either.) Hopefully, none of us will be seeing similar ones on ours.

- Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.

- I would not allow this employee to breed.

- This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't be.

- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.

- When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet.

- He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.

- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.

- He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

- This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

- This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts, the better.

- He's got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together.

- A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.

- Gates are down, lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

- Has two brains: one is lost and the other is out looking for it.

- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.

- If you gave him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change.

- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the oceans.

- One neuron short of a Synapse.

- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, he only gargled.

- Takes him 1.5 hours to watch 60 Minutes.

- The wheel is still turning, but the hamster is dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, do they relate to you at all? ;) They actually got my 16yr old brother laughing, something had to do. -Z

Anonymous said...

"You have a poet's soul enlightened by the light of the Lord."
I don't know if I would call it a poet's soul, just a soul enlightened by God. Thank-you for the compliment. I don't usually think when I write, it just comes, makes sense, and captures (in part) me and what I am trying to relay. However, I do know at times it's not me, wish I could take credit though.
Have a great Sunday. Later -Z