Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Guess I Just Don't Know When to Quit


If the third time is charm, what is the tenth time?

No looking back! Forge on ahead! This is how the west was won and all that stuff...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

So check this out, let's sound off here. If you by some chance actually have read any of my past blogs and would like to see me go back to posting my random ramblings, let me know. I'll start the vote. I say yes! Anybody else care to add their two or three cents. Heck, I'll take a penny. Just let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say YES!!!!

Rob said...

YES, YES, YES! That counts for three, right?

Monkey4u said...

And what about this lone ranger in Russia who happens to enjoy reading what everyone else is doing in a "normal" country? So of course, yes.