Monday, October 10, 2005

For Dawn, Joseph, Alison and all...

Praying for You!
Words and Music by Brad Irons
Copyright Brad Irons 2005

I can't help it I keep losing sleep over you. Something in my mind is reaching out for you. On the altar of my heart I'll see this through.

You don't have to say a word or tell me why. I can see the trail of tears that mark your eyes. It's a burden that you cannot bear alone.

So I'm praying for you cause you know I love you.


You keep thinking that no one will understand. Let me take it to the only one who can. We can call on Him and know that He is there.

God is faithful even when we feel alone. He has promised in our weakness He is strong. I cast my cares on Him I know He cares for you.

So I'm praying for you, cause you know I love you.


He cares for you! He is there for you!


So I'm praying for you, cause you know I love you. I'll be staying on my knees just for you, cause you know I love you."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the words of this song...I think theyre powerful in their simplicity..